If you’re looking for a team of technology experts who will partner with you and provide service that is second to none, it’s time to talk to Tri County Tech Solutions. We help you free up the time you spend worrying about your IT so you can concentrate on your agency or business.
If you’re a small to medium size business in the Tri Counties (Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo counties) in California looking for solutions to your computer issues and a better return on your IT investment, it’s time to talk to us.
We are an IT support, solutions, and services provider and are proud to be a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner. We are dedicated to building long term partnerships with our clients by providing exceptional support and customer service. We also trouble-shoot and provide prompt and reasonable solutions to your short-term needs on a case-by-case basis.
Many businesses have put their trust in Tri-County Tech Solutions. Isn’t it time to find out why? Take advantage of our one hour of free consultation to get to know TCTS principle and founder Javier Ortiz.
Here are just some of the areas where Tech Solutions can assist you on a hourly, or on a contract basis, to keep your company and you IT running smoothly:
- Structured Data Cabling (phone and data), VOIP phone systems
- Security Camera Design and Installation (new installations, existing equipment)
- I.T. Infrastructure installation and support (firewall, vpn, infrastructure design, office moves, cloud services)
- Server and Network Support (existing installation or troubleshooting issues)
- Email, spam and virus protection (Cloud or in house installations)
- Back up and disaster recovery (planning, installation, implementation)
Tri-County Tech Solutions has been delivering results since we opened in 2015. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.
Tri-County Tech Solutions has over 20 years of experience in Information Technology and is passionate about exceeding your expectations.
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.